Philadelphia Department of Education
Reginald Streater and Mallory Fix-Lopez elected president and vice president.
Otis Hackney helped transition city public schools back to local control in 2017.
The first 31 centers can accommodate 800 students, but more are planned depending on demand
If you value Chalkbeat, consider making a donation
Chalkbeat is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to providing the information families and educators need, but this kind of work isn’t possible without your help.
Find your next education job.
- Big Picture Philadelphia: el Centro High School is Recruiting Talented STEM Teachers!
- Philadelphia Outward Bound School : Executive Director
- Gunnison Watershed School District: Middle School Principal
- Roaring Fork School District: CLDE Coach/Dual Language Coordinator
- Inwood Academy for Leadership: Social Worker (Temporary Assignment)