This article was originally published in The Notebook. In August 2020, The Notebook became Chalkbeat Philadelphia.
If you missed the Twitter chat on Wednesday, Dec. 11, focused on youth re-engagement as part of Project U-Turn, you can read over the discussion on Twitter, using the hashtag #UTurnTalks.
Participants in the online chat included:
- Philadelphia Youth Network
- Philadelphia Public School Notebook
- Department of Human Services
- District 1199C Training (tentative)
- School District of Philadelphia Re-engagement Center
- JEVS Human Services
- Community College of Philadelphia
Project U-Turn is an alliance that unifies partners to increase the graduation rate and prepare young people for future opportunities. To learn more, visit projectuturn.org.