This article was originally published in The Notebook. In August 2020, The Notebook became Chalkbeat Philadelphia.
All data from School District of Philadelphia
Next Up In Special education
- from Chalkbeat New York Hochul proposes $2.1 billion increase for NY schools, extension of NYC mayoral control
- from Chalkbeat Colorado Denver charter focused on inclusion for students with disabilities to close
- from Chalkbeat Tennessee Does Tennessee’s education funding blueprint deliver on governor’s promises? Maybe, but ‘the devil’s in the details’
- from Chalkbeat Colorado Colorado bill would improve services for students with disabilities
- from Chalkbeat New York Special education hearings shift to NYC trials agency to address backlog
- from Chalkbeat Colorado State finds Denver at fault in case of 7-year-old and online school
Sign up for the newsletter Chalkbeat Philadelphia
Sign up for our newsletter.
The COVID-19 outbreak is changing our daily reality
Chalkbeat is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to providing the information families and educators need, but this kind of work isn't possible without your help.